CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

hAPpY BIrThdAY




so i am hanging on by a thread to my twenties. i am rather proud that i am about to accompish one of my main goals and that was to complete my family before i reached thirty. i started the day with the cutest handmade cards from wyatt and monroe. i spent a wonderful afte rnoonwith my dear friend elizabeth pedicures and a quiet lunch. my day continued to get better with a romantic sushi dinner with my husband. i ended the night with what i had been anticipating all day my chocolate truffle cake from ettores bakery. my sweet husband "surprises" me with one every year. he always pretends like he forgot to get it and this year he strung me along for an hour letting me think i had no cake. luckily i have the best husband in the world and he never fails to take care of me. so needless to say my birthday was FABULOUS!


i have been ditching any and all cameras this entire pregnancy but since this is the last i decided to suck it up and post some nasty prego shots.

4 comments:

kelsey said...

oh you are so cute when you're pregnant! i love the pictures!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Karrissa. Let us know when your sweet little baby gets here. Good luck.

4msrock said...

I was wondering when you were going to post this picture. I'm so glad I got to see you prego with your cake. Your hot! I noticed your missing your fancy nails. Now I don't have to have nail envy every time I see you.
Love Stephanie

Christy said...

You are beautiful prego & not prego! Happy belated birthday! :D
Hugs,
Christy